Thursday, August 25, 2011

Stop to smell the roses

This is my latest rose bouquet creation, I'm really thrilled with this one.  Although the painting by Christie Repasy inspired the first bouquet, I've moved on to creating them with the feeling of creating a flower arrangement.  I like this one in the little stoneware vase.  I've overstuffed it (you can do things like that without worry of spillage when it's out of clay:), trying to pack in every beautiful bloom available.


overstuffed vase of roses
The colors of this piece are very rich and there is a real 3D effect with little delicate buds and blooms reaching out for you.  I hope you like it.  Please let me know if there is anything you'd like to see - I'd love the inspiration!
Rose colored roses in a stoneware vase
I am linking back to Savvy Southern Style  and My Simple Home Life please visit them both, they're wonderful blogs!

No comments: