Friday, February 3, 2012

CreatingCottage Dollhouse Miniatures

CreatingCottage Miniatures

I made this little hutch for myself. It holds copies of some of my blue and white pieces, frames, candle sticks, books, 'porcelain' birds, long stem roses, a birdhouse and on top is a lovely pink rose swag. The swag was actually for sale and not part of my original design. Now that it's sold I kind of miss the way it looks on the hutch so I think I'll make one for me too:)
Another cute little hutch that I just the basic white paint on yet but it was nice and simple, a good backdrop to show off the new miniature rose wall swag. I like it, the soft pinks, whites and green.
This yellow rose swag is also made to hang on a wall or sit on a piano or dresser in your dollhouse. I like the colors because it's a nice accent to a lot of room colors. It would look great in a blue/white room, pink or lavender and of course yellow.

My heart of mini roses. I made this with the intent that someone would want to decorate their dollhouse for the Valentine holiday. Actually, it looks really cute in a special spot of your normally sized house.
This picture frame or mirror, depending on how you want to use it has a very antique look to it with hints of pinks and greens - very subtle. The roses are on a mother of pearl frame. I think I'm going to try a few more of these. Besides being used as a miniature, I want to add pictures of my grand parents and other family that have passed to make a special ancestry tree.

No comments: