Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Print Free First Class Shipping Labels

I know this is not an advertised service from PayPal, but if you do have an account with them it's very easy to create First Class shipping labels.  

Printing a Priority Stamp at home is no problem with USPS but you can't print a first class through the website.  However, if you have a PayPal account it's actually quite easy.  

There are times when I send out thank you gifts or personal mail, so of course there is no recent payment that generates the ability to print a label through PayPal (my preferred method of receiving payment).  But PayPal actually does have the service available, however hard to find the link on your own:)

Just follow this link, sign in to your PayPal account and you're ready to go!

I hope this is helpful!  While you're here please visit me at on Facebook too:)

~Renee

No comments: