Monday, June 17, 2013

DIY Hanging Basket EASY


This has got to be one of the cutest and simplest DIY projects ever!
DIY Finial planter
I bought two PVC fence finials, drilled a small hole in the bottom for drainage, planted my flowers and added string as a hanger.
PVC Planter EASY DIY
I love it and I think the white finial looks fantastic with my white DIY PVC lattice fence:)
DIY PVC lattice fence
Please see more pictures from CreatingCottage on Pinterest and Facebook!
Have a Great Day ~Renee




3 comments:

Beverly said...

Hello Renee,
Thank you for adding your link on my blog ♥ Your work is amazing and so beautiful!! I am so glad I found your blog and Etsy shop. Your plant hanger is adorable and a great idea.
thank you again,
Beverly

Shabby Cottage Shops said...

Oh my goodness, what a wonderful idea, I love it, gotta share this in the newsletter this week! You're so cleaver! Debie

Anonymous said...

Hi- love the cap as a flower pot!
What size did you use?
thanks
phyllis