Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Garden Touches






Right now it's just too humid to have the windows open but a few weeks ago it was just perfect! I had added a few touches from the garden, which really hadn't gone into full bloom yet, and the blue glass of these lovely little bottles added the perfect garden touch to the living room. I love blue glass. I love the way it sparkles when the sun hits it and feeling of water and sky that you get in the sunlight. I save my blue wine bottles and even look for them. These little charmers are from my next door neighbors garage sale last year. They are the perfect size to put on your dining table or just about anywhere. Even if your decor doesn't have a lot of blue in, somehow it still works. Sky and water is a lot like green in a garden, it's a background or base color. Enjoy collecting blue!

No comments: