Friday, September 9, 2011

Fantastic Friday

I've been working on some new pieces lately and moved away from furniture appliques and just had to get back to them.
my art desk

Here are a few new ones...
and not only on my cabinet but also on my 'oh so cute' garage sale lamp

and some more creative places to put them.

placing them under or over a mirror accents the mirror and the wall. How about a mini door corsage

With the re-positionable tack I send along with each purchase, you don't have to worry about deciding on just one spot to show off your applique.
You can change your mind every week, try new and never before thought of places to decorate......


appliances, doors, fireplace mantles, window moldings - there are so many great and creative unexplored cottage style decorating opportunities.

I'm sharing with
Frugal Fridays @ The Shabby Nest
Furniture Get-Together @Miss Mustard Seed

1 comment:

Shabby Cottage Shops said...

These are just so pretty, I love the roses!!!